Other Smart Meter You May Like
We guarantee good quality, every product will be tested before delivery.
Note before order:
1.It’s high Amp item, and the device needs certified and professional electrician for wiring.
2.The frequency of the wireless router is 2.4GHz.
3. The meter requires the measured device must have neutral wire. otherwise it can’t measure the device’s voltage, current, and power
When you install the CT , please note the CT’s direction, make sure all 3 CT with the same direction.
Please follow the arrow’s direction to install the CT
Single Phase and 3 Phase Wiring Diagram
For safety, please make sure the main power in your faciligy is off before installation.
According to your need, you can make 2 kinds of wiring connection.
• Single/3 – phase electricity compatible
• Three current transformers for Single phase application
• Measures real-time Voltage, Current, PowerFactor, ActivePower and
total energy consumption
• Display the temperature of the device on the App
• Suitable for both residential and commercial application
Important safety information:
• The power clamp must be installed and serviced only by a qualified
• Do not touch the terminals of the device during testing.
• Turn off all the power supply for this equipment before installing.
• Always use a properly rated voltage sensing device to confirm power is off.
• Replace all devices, doors and covers before applying power to the
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious
NEW Version with External Antenna
Press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds until the LED indicator flashes 3 times quikly to restore factory settings (energy data will be cleared). And it will get into EZ mode for 3 minutes.
For 80A-300A CT item, Real time monitor total current, power and KWh , and also show A, B, C each phase voltage , current, power and KWh consumption
For 80A-300A CT item, electric stastic , it can record hourly , daily, monthly and yearly power consumped KWh value for Total and each phase separately
For 500A CT item, Real-Time Monitor Total Power Consumption and Each Phas Consumption
Record the Power Consumption Daily Weekly Monthly
1. Please make sure your App version is the latest version above 3.35.0
2. Please Click ‘Smart’ icon to Find the Power Usage page