- Isolated USB to TTL UART Converter for Arduino pro mini and so on
- Isolated USB to RS-232 with both DB9 Male and Female connector
- Isolated USB to RS485 / RS422 Converter
- In most case there have big voltage difference between PC and it’s peripheral equipment’s ground, it will lead the equipment working not stable even damaged the equipment and the PC , you need to isolation it to make everything safety.
- The PC’s switch power supply have big noise, you need to isolation it to prevent the noise entery your device.
- Most USB to UART convertor have a fixed level (3.3V or 5V) , it’s may not match to your device’s request, use this convertor can be provide same level as your device.
- You need a very small size and weight converter to carry it, he will travel with you anywhere.
- USB to UART, USB to RS-232 (Female and Male connector), USB to RS-485RS-422, a set of equipment to meet all the needs of engineers commonly used.
- Rich LED indication, work status at a glance.
- Very soft wire with a length of 1 meter to meet all work scenarios.
2, USBXPRESS® PROGRAMMER’S GUIDE: https://www.silabs.com/documents/public/application-notes/AN169.pdf
3, USB DRIVER CUSTOMIZATION: https://www.silabs.com/documents/public/application-notes/an220.pdf
4,CP210x/CP211x Device Customization Guide: https://www.silabs.com/documents/public/application-notes/AN721.pdf
5, CP2102 Datasheet: https://www.silabs.com/documents/public/data-sheets/CP2102-9.pdf
When using UART TTL cable , thedefault TTL level is 3.3V , if youwant higher TTL level (eg. 5V), you can connect VIN to 5V.
the Max Vin is 5.5V.
UART TTL cable do not supply voltage to target board .
- UC-3100P USB to UART converter x 1
- UART TTL Cable x 1
- RS-232 Female Cable x 1
- RS-232 Male Cable x 1
- RS-485/422 Cable x 1
- Transparent box x 1
Be the first to review “UC-3100P Isolated USB to UART Convertor 1Mbps RS-232 RS-485 RS-422 DB9 For Arduino Android Windows Linux Mac OS 3750V All in one”